March 15, 2007

Thanks, I'll stick with Bloglines

I tried Feedster. I wanted to like it because it had a shiny appearance. Searching was frustrating because I found too many irrelevant hits. I can't imagine stumbling serendipitously across something better than the sites that I already subscribe to. I preferred starting with some recommended blogs and working my out from there. Find a blog you like, see what's on the blogroll and follow the links.

Technorati on the other hand, wow. It's pretty neat. I signed up (another set passwords to remember), claimed my blog, and exported a nifty search tool to put into my blog. More exploration will follow, I'm sure.

I like Bloglines because I'm used to it. It's easy and I appreciate not being given a lethal dose of advertising every time I visit.